g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

No Comment


975f
Originally uploaded by andischmandi.
We went snorkeling and there was a ton of fish. The water was so clear and the fish were so colorful. Being the intelligent person that I am.........I stuck my hand out to a fish and it bit my finger. I freaked out and was yelling "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" through my snorkel and the water and I was thrashing around trying to get out of the area. Mari turned around and only caught my reaction and she thought that we were in major trouble. I'm sure that she was prepared to jet out of there. My attacker was about the size of a kiddie fry bag from McDonald's.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home