g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Amped To Get Into The Game


Mari stands idly by and awaits the defense to get the ball back so she can create chaos across the yardage or.......she just likes to wear her jersey around town. She's always wearing it around the house and denying me her autograph when really I'm trying to explain to her that having all the track lighting bulbs turned onto her might not be a good idea for a long period of time. I personally like to wear my quarantine outfit while window shopping in the downtown area. I wonder if that is illegal in the same way that yelling "Fire!" is. This is one of the few pictures where she is not giving me the "don't take my picture" frown. I'm getting good at the sneak up and snap approach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home