g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Friday, December 31, 2004

2005 Is Born


During my evening mixture of vodka, beer and champagne I believe that the highlight was the bag of burning chips on the stove. I think I made a pizza. No wait, I think I only got a box out and then someone took over during my struggles. I understand that there was lots of dancing including moshing and the tango. I called St. Louis after midnight to mumble to them and have them mumble back. I miss them a lot. This was the first New Year's without them. Why does alcohol always erase your memory of the drive home? Thanks for being the dd Mari. Much thanks to the hostesses Mary and Nicole. Is the mask still around the house?

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

ah yes the chip inferno was definitely a highlight...i thank jill for noticing otherwise we may have had a disaster on our hands. sadly i threw the remaining masks and decorations out last night, they were beginning to look messy

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

i've never set fire to anything...except myself and that's just what happens when you try to cook when drunk..let that me a lesson to you all :)

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Nobo said...

I think that might just be the best NYE picture EVER.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

me love fire. me show if go camp. nicole pic good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home