g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Dimetap Cookies Perhaps?


Since I haven't gone to church since the age of 9, when the fam goes to midnight mass on Christmas eve I get to babysit. The problem is that they are so excited there is no way to get them to relax. I subdoed them momentarily with a new barbie dvd. When they reached the peak of santa freakout, I let them open their presents from me. This kept them busy for about 5 seconds and made my pedestal of favorite aunt even higher.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

What if there WAS the devil - and God was a creation of the devil? because what more torture could it be but to stop yourself from doing the things you desire? How bout that for the devil? Genius ;o)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

that is a really good theory. i'll keep it in my back pocket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home