g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

44


My oldest sister Diane was the one that picked the restaurant, so Susan and I did not feel guilty about making her get on the saddle while everyone sang to her. She told me that pay backs are a bitch, but doesn't she realize that I am paying her back little by little for my childhood? Except now it's way funnier because I can do things like put it on the internet and email it to all of the family (in-laws included) and all of her friends and I went to school with the guy who runs the paper in our hometown area. It's just a saddle, but it means so much more from an insider perspective. I will continue until I hear apologies! Yes Susan, I am done with you.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

honestly...this friggin blog makes me crack up! i love the little blurbs. If you can write a good blurb, you are a true genius.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

you can just ask to borrow some money. you don't have to kiss up first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home