g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hut, Hut, Slide


So let's see....there was a ton of snow on the ground, it's been quite "warm" for a few days....who wants to go play football? Catherine was smart enough to stay on the side of the field that wasn't a mud pit and she did end up with some points. Hmmmm. As you can see, Nicole and Malia were all over the place. I fell once early in the game and dried within the three hour span of playing. There was a dog in the park the size of a small horse and Mary really had to hold back from running off to roll around with it. The tree branches really helped on defense. Did anyone eat mud? Final score - three to three.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

The small price for a death-defying leap for the tieing touchdown.

I am number one in the entire universe!!!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

I didn't even score, I just got pushed into to mud by 2 of my own teammates, the reward for getting an interception...you can just tell me you don't like me no need to get "dirty" about it! hah :)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

God, I have a fine ass

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Andischmandi said...

these comments read all at once puts a certain christina in my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home