g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

In Memory


Oh, my dear beloveds, how I missed you so. You missed all the unexplained bruising, food dusted in dirt, strategic cow pile placement, catching the same fish over and over, the sun, the rain, the sun, the rain, Jack humping Mabel for hours, duct taping tents, waking up at 7 in the morning, fireworks coming towards us, damp sleeping bags, people being walked to their tents, wondering what the noises were, gathering fire wood and then not being able to break it to fit the pit, finding a nice spot to pee without standing in other pee, not showering for days and eating crunchy cheese burgers.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

OHHHHHHHH......NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO....

Please tell me, I didn't win the drinking games....It looks like it from my face.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

you didn't win...but you were a pretty good dancer..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home