g

n96ynv 98yn 0q3y!!!!!!!

What it looks like from here.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm Going With Pulled


My to do list is out of control. It's not that it is large....it's just that I can't remember what's suppose to be on it. I've been forgetting a lot of things and just plain missing out on the observation of lots of things. I did witness a drug deal in my driveway when I got home the other night. That was nice. You can't go wrong with delivery. I did dance around the room with Nicole to New Kids On The Block hits while Mari starred in disgust. To my delight, the songs are still playing in my head. Please don't go giiirrrrllllll... Other than that, I miss out.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger BionicChick3 said...

Ol Numbero Uno will have to teach me this move. But is the football gear necessary...it chafes me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home